We have successfully trained nearly 1000 health professionals and students in CPR for the Healthcare Provider (also known as Basic Life Support – BLS). Our instructors are certified to teach by the American Heart Association. This course incorporates CPR and AED use with emphasis towards caring for the patient in the healthcare setting.
CPR certification at the Healthcare Provider level is a requirement for EMT students, licensed EMTs, and most individuals working in the healthcare field.
Our CPR course is POST Board-approved for continuing education hours!
Successfully completing the American Heart Association (AHA) online module and just one skills session at our training center will certify you in AHA CPR for the Healthcare Provider. Steps to obtain your CPR certification:
- Complete enrollment form and payment online
- Use the key code we will send you to register for the online module training
- Complete the online training and print out your module completion certificate
- Attend the in-person CPR skills session (bring your module certificate!!)
- Receive your CPR certification card at the end of the skills session or in the mail!
Total Cost: $70
- This includes access to the AHA online training module
When we receive notification of your registration and payment, we will send you a confirmation with your online module key code within 24 hours. Please contact us if you do not hear from us or if you have any questions.