Convenient Hybrid Online/In-Class Refresher Courses!
- Sunday, September 21, 2014, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, October 26, 2014, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, November 23, 2014, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, December 14, 2014, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, January 11, 2015, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, February 1, 2015, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, February 22, 2015, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, March 8 2015, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, March 22, 2015, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, March 29, 2015, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, April 12, 2015, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, April 26, 2015, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, May 17, 2015, 9am-2pm
- Sunday, May 31, 2015, 9am-2pm
- Complete online enrollment form and payment
- Begin working through the online presentations and quizzes
- Attend a practical skills session at our training facility
- Complete your renewal application with the EMSRB and/or NREMT
- Let us know when you have finished the online course so we can approve completion!
- There are NO specific times you must meet online to complete course material
- The course features the newest EMS educational standards
- Practical skills dates are scheduled throughout the year
- Option to add in CPR certification to be completed on same day
- Contact us for questions or email Joanne Ewen at email@example.com
- Current or expired (within last 4 years) EMT-B license in Minnesota
- CPR certification – we offer same day certification if you need this
- A $75 fee applies if rescheduling within 7 days of original session:
Click here to reschedule your practical skills date
- Credit/debit cards
- Invoicing available to organizations/employers
Don’t have time this year to complete an entire refresher class in person?
Complete the cognitive objectives of the course online at your own pace (through pre-recorded online lectures and quizzes). Then, just come in for a few hours of skills practice and relaxed, scenario-based testing to make up the rest of this EMSRB-approved 24 hour refresher course.
MN POST Board approved for continuing education credits!
Steps to complete the refresher course and renew your license:
“I thoroughly enjoyed the class”
“Thanks so much for all your help today. I thoroughly enjoyed the class and will definitely refresh with Allied Medical Training again.”
- Mark M.
“The instructors were great”
“I particularly liked the quality of online lectures. Informative, relative and concise. It was challenging enough to feel like I needed to work for it – just what a good refresher should be. The practical was a perfect balance of review and hands on practice in a relaxed and yet highly informative setting. The instructors were great.”
- Rick A.
“Excellent quality of discussion and plenty of hands-on time. This course was very true to it’s claims of a relaxed test. Lectures were put together well and a good balance of informative and brief. Instructors were knowledgeable and approachable.”
- Anonymous course survey
Course fee: $325
Need a payment plan for the course?