Convenient Online & In-Class Refresher/Transition Course!
- Sunday, February 1, 2015, 9am-3pm
- Sunday, February 22, 2015, 9am-3pm
- Sunday, March 8 2015, 9am-3pm
- Sunday, March 22, 2015, 9am-3pm
- Sunday, March 29, 2015, 9am-3pm
- Sunday, April 12, 2015, 9am-3pm
- Sunday, April 26, 2015, 9am-3pm
- Sunday, May 17, 2015, 9am-3pm
- Sunday, May 31, 2015, 9am-3pm
- Complete online enrollment form and payment
- Begin working through the online presentations and quizzes
- Attend a skills practice and session at our training facility
- Complete your renewal application with the EMSRB and/or NREMT
- Let us know when you have finished the online course so we can approve completion!
- There are NO specific times you must meet online to complete course material
- The course features the newest EMS educational standards
- Practical skills dates are scheduled throughout the year
- Option to add in CPR certification to be completed on same day
- Contact us for questions or email Joanne Ewen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current or expired (within last 4 years) EMT-B license in Minnesota
- CPR certification – we offer same day certification if you need this
- A $75 fee applies if rescheduling within 7 days of original session:
Click here to reschedule your practical skills date
- Credit/debit cards
- Invoicing available to organizations/employers
Don’t have time this year to complete an entire refresher class in person?
Complete the cognitive objectives of the course online at your own pace (through pre-recorded online lectures and quizzes). Then, come in for skills practice and individual skill testing.
MN POST Board approved for continuing education credits!
EMSRB approved for transition course to the new EMT provider level!
Steps to complete the refresher course and renew your license:
“I thoroughly enjoyed the class”
“Thanks so much for all your help today. I thoroughly enjoyed the class and will definitely refresh with Allied Medical Training again.”
- Mark M.
“The instructors were great”
“I particularly liked the quality of online lectures. Informative, relative and concise. It was challenging enough to feel like I needed to work for it – just what a good refresher should be. The practical was a perfect balance of review and hands on practice in a relaxed and yet highly informative setting. The instructors were great.”
- Rick A.
“Excellent quality of discussion and plenty of hands-on time. This course was very true to it’s claims of a relaxed test. Lectures were put together well and a good balance of informative and brief. Instructors were knowledgeable and approachable.”
- Anonymous course survey
Course fee: $325
Need a payment plan for the course?